Lindy is on the cover of the Guardian G2 magazine! We took some images in the studio, as well as around her childhood home, for the feature. They published a couple of excerpts (“The “perfect body” is a lie” and “Break the period taboo…”) from her memoir, Shrill, out May 17th through Hachette.
She’s also launched a new website, using images from our last shoot together to promote the book.
More Lindy West Posts…
- Lindy West – The Witches Are Coming
- Shrill: Notes from a Loud Woman Paperback Cover
- Newest New York Times Columnist Lindy West
- Lindy West Cover of City Arts Magazine
- Lindy & Aham Get Hitched
- Lindy & Aham in A Practical Wedding & Buzzfeed
- Lindy & Aham in the Guardian
- Lindy West & Amy O’Neal: City Arts Interview Issue